We Specialize in Making Complex Marketing Simple
SIMPLY MARKETING NEWSLETTER
OUR 3-STEP PROCESS
We’ll start with talking to the key stakeholders of your organization to gain a full understanding of your goals, history, clients, and offerings.
Next, we’ll conduct market research by auditing your past and current marketing materials, digital and offline campaigns, social media, key competitors and industry trends.
Finally, we’ll analyze and organize all of the data and use it to develop a custom strategic marketing and communications outreach plan designed to help you achieve your goals.
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO CENTER FOR LITERACY
The UIC Center for Literacy is an organization involved in research, policy advising, and program development at the local, national, and international levels. After 25 years of serving the community, the Center was in need of a refreshed brand image and message.
- Conducted focus group sessions and one-on-one interviews with leadership, staff, and select program participants
- Analyzed previous and current marketing materials and messaging
- Conducted a market analysis of a program participants and competitors
- Developed engaging marketing copy for six separate program websites (Resource Center for Autism and Developmental Delays, Adult Education, Parent Outreach, Parent Resources and the overall CFL landing page)
- Designed new marketing materials for all departments
- Facilitated half-day workshops for management (social media, fundraising and brand messaging)
VILLAGE OF MATTESON
Despite the marketable assets of a prime location with access to highways and commuter transportation and an educated population with a higher than average household income, the Village had substantial obstacles to overcome. The most prominent obstacle was a need to enhance the perception of the community and to better communicate the Village’s plan to improve economic development.
Analyzed past and current marketing and branding efforts
- Developed and implemented an online community-wide perception survey
- Interviewed key stakeholders including government officials, business owners, and residents
- Created a full research summary and SWOT analysis
- Developed a community asset map
- Facilitated educational based marketing initiatives including a Local Government 101 workshop, Economic Development 101 workshop and a Marketing Matteson print newsletter